By now I hope you are familiar with our writing prompt for six word stories. Our last prompt was “When Time Stands Still”; here are some of our favorites.
OUR TOP SIX RESPONSES IN RANDOM ORDER
• If only it would last longer. – Tristan C
• With the final push, baby arrived. – Sarah A
• 7 AM, twelve hour shift begins. – Diana G
• I just stood there in disbelief. – Megan C
• What would you like to read? – Joe L
• He stared at me after birth. – Linda F
Each month’s prompt will be in the newspaper and on Facebook. Submit your six word stories on our facebook page. Our favorite stories will be published the following month. Responses will be judged on creativity and the ability to communicate a story.
This Month’s Prompt