Each month’s prompt will be in the newspaper and on Facebook. Our favorite stories will be published the following month. Responses will be judged on creativity and the ability to communicate a story. Submit your six-word story by the 25th of each month.
Our last prompt was “Something Only Your Pets Know” Here are some of our favorites:
- A morning ride awakens my heart. – Brianna M.
- The tears that stain my face. – Arneth B.
- Ruining the drapes, gets my attention. – Emilie M.
- Quarantine? More treats, pettings…no privacy! – Sammi M.
- Litterbox full! Must find a plant. – Henry M.
- Mouse in house? I got this. – Sheila M.
For this month’s prompt, write a six-word story about: “Stranded On Desert Island”. Submit your six-word stories:
- On our Facebook page
- By email to [email protected]
- Six Word Stories – Deer Park Gazette
PO Box 1581
Deer Park, WA 99006