Each month’s prompt will be in the newspaper and on Facebook. Our favorite stories will be published the following month. Responses will be judged on creativity and the ability to communicate a story. Submit your six-word story by the 25th of each month.
Our last prompt was “What the Dog Said To The Cat.” Here are some of our favorites:
- Feel like going for a run? – Pat M.
- Owners coming: Cats! Hide evidence quickly! – Sammi M.
- “Am I a good boy?” “No.” – Roxy Z.
- “You new ‘round these here parts?”- Linda S.
- Homestay rough on your naps, huh? – Sheila M.
- Go across, it’s OK, they’ll stop – Jeff B.
For this month’s prompt, write a six-word story about: Perks of Social Distancing. Submit your six-word stories: