Each month’s prompt will be in the newspaper and on Facebook. Our favorite stories will be published the following month. Responses will be judged on creativity and the ability to communicate a story. Submit your six-word story by the 25th of each month.
Our last prompt was “Not Knowing What to Say.” Here are some of our favorites:
- Uh…. ever seen cats fly before? – Anabelle M.
- She just sort of trailed off… – Megan C.
- Palms so sweaty, I gotta go! – Delano B.
- I turned fire-red and melted away. – Rosemary S
- Your look and touch speaks volumes. – Emilie M.
- Better to keep my mouth shut… – Diana G.
- I will defer to someone else. – Linda F.
- Silently flabbergasted, then blew my top. – Melody M
For this month’s prompt, write a six-word story about: “Star Gazing”. Submit your six-word stories:
- On our Facebook page
- By email to [email protected]
- Six Word Stories
Deer Park Gazette
PO Box 1581
Deer Park, WA 99006