Each month’s prompt will be in the newspaper and on Facebook. Our favorite stories will be published the following month. Responses will be judged on creativity and the ability to communicate a story. Submit your six-word story by the 25th of each month.
Our last prompt was “Your Parents’ Best Advice.” Here are some of our favorites:
- Dad said, “Live within your means.” – Jessica M.
- Remember thoughts that make you smile. – Emilie M.
- Don’t do it, told you so. – Kim
- Well groomed. Clear mind. Successful life. – Brianna M.
- The little things really are bigger. – Tristan C.
- When storing eggs, put points down. – Margaret J.
For this month’s prompt, write a six-word story about: “You Had One Job To Do”. Submit your six-word stories:
- On our Facebook page
- By email to [email protected]
- Six Word Stories – Deer Park Gazette
- PO Box 1581
- Deer Park, WA 99006