Four individuals are now registered as candidates for the At Large position on the Deer Park School Board of Directors. Incumbent Eric Keller and Shauneen Flugel joined the race late on Monday. Craig Phillips & Carri Breckner have also filed for reelection.
The Area 1 Director position is currently held by Craig Phillips who was appointed to fill the vacancy after Greg Schuler resigned. You can read more about that in our article, “Swearing At School Board Meeting”: DPGazette.com/4ohiv. Area 4 is currently held by Carri Breckner. Candidates have until Friday to register for the election. Click on the following link for district map showing Deer Park’s director districts:
You can read more about each person with the following links.
- Eric Keller – DPGazette.com/ekeller
- Meegan Ware – DPGazette.com/mware
- Samantha Jordan – DPGazette.com/sjordan
- Shauneen Flugel – DPGazette.com/sflugel
- Carri Breckner – DPGazette.com/cbreckner
- Craig Phillips – DPGazette.com/cphillips
- Washington Secretary of State – File for Office DPGazette.com/candidatefiling