First, a petition for annexation has been submitted to the city for a new housing development. Secondly, the council will be considering banning marijuana-related businesses. Last was regarding preservation costs for city hall and roads that are higher than expected.
Watch the video at the bottom or click a link to view a portion of the meeting that interests you.
- 00:00 – Call to Order & Roll Call
- 00:30 – Moment of Silence & Pledge of Allegiance
- 01:35 – Approval of Agenda & Meeting Minutes
- 02:05 – New Business – Unnamed Park Deeded To City
- 04:35 – New Business – Change Order Dalton Well
- 06:10 – New Business – Change Order 6th Reservoir
- 07:25 – New Business – Pavement Preservation Bid Award
- 09:35 – Consent Agenda
- 10:15 – Report of Departments
- 29:00 – Report of Officers
- 34:50 – Comments from the Audience