Saturday Market is coming back this season. It is where you can stroll through a farmers market in Deer Park, checking out local food trucks, or display your own high-quality goods for your neighbors to purchase.
Sponsored by the Deer Park Chamber of Commerce, the first Saturday Market will be held Saturday, June 5, at Mix Park from 10am – 4pm. Subsequent Saturday Markets will return to Perrins Field, the traditional spot, and will be held from 10am – 2pm. The one-time change of location is because the Deer Park Chamber of Commerce and the Deer Park Jiu Jitsu Club joined to have both of their events at the same day and place. It should be a full day, and hundreds of people are expected to attend. For more information on the Jiu Jitsu Spokane Submission Challenge, go to our article: Dpgazette.com/y2oii.
Interested in becoming a vendor? Fill out an application here: DPGazette.com/dpfsmv21
If you have any questions, you can email [email protected] or call Kelsey Pitts at 509-276-5900.
Save the Days!
- June 5th (Mix Park) 10am – 4pm
- July 17th (Perrins Field) 10am – 2pm
- August 21st (Perrins Field) 10am – 2pm
- Sept 11th (Perrins Field) 10am – 2pm
- Oct 9th (Perrins Field) 10am – 2pm
- Deer Park Chamber of Commerce. Saturday Market Dates. Facebook, 8 April 2021, 10:34 a.m., FB.me/deerparkchamber. Accessed 27 April 2021.
- Interview with Kelsey Pitts