Attention rural small business owners, another grant opportunity is here. If your business is struggling with basic needs such as utilities, mortgages, rent, or other expenses, the LISC rural relief small business grants are available to help.
- December 29th, 2020 – January 5th, 2021
- January 26th – February 2nd, 2021
Grant amounts: $5,000 to $20,000
- Payables to include rent/utilities
- Meeting payroll
- Paying outstand debt to vendors
- Other immediate operational costs
For more information and to sign up:
To keep up to date on future grant opportunities, subscribe here:
Non-profit organizations and prior awardees from earlier LISC Covid Relief Grant pools are not eligible for this round of relief payments. Check LISC’s Covid-19 Resource Page: DPGazette.com/LISCcovid for the latest resources available to nonprofit organizations and individuals.