Each month’s prompt will be in the newspaper and on Facebook. Our favorite stories will be published the following month. Responses will be judged on creativity and the ability to communicate a story. Submit your six-word story by the 25th of each month.
Our last prompt was “Social Distancing Perks.” Here are some of our favorites:
- Friends doing my shopping, Thank You. – Timothy H.
- No shirt, no shoes, no problem. – Shelia M.
- I’m saving money on breath mints. – Sally S.
- I’m an introvert. This is great!! – Pete H.
- Talking with, listening to, my kids. – Emilie M.
- No more husbands going to taverns – Jeffrey B
- Turns out, I don’t miss people. – Sixwordwonder
For this month’s prompt, write a six-word story about: “Your Parent’s Best Advice.” Submit your six-word stories:
- On our Facebook page
- By email to [email protected]
- Six Word Stories – Deer Park Gazette
PO Box 1581
Deer Park, WA 99006