Greater Spokane County Meals on Wheels is teaming up with Deer Park to help fight senior isolation and hunger at the annual March for Meals.
Friday, March 6th, the malls of Spokane will be hosting the Mall Crawl. This event is a fun, family-friendly way to raise awareness for our local senior citizens and their health. Bring your families, friends, employees, or neighbors out for a march against senior hunger!
Sign up as an individual or team and come give back to those who have helped so many others. Our senior citizens have given a lifetime of support to this community, and now they need us to return the favor.
Join Greater Spokane County Meals on Wheels in a walk to end senior hunger in our community!
- Walks will be held at both the Spokane Valley Mall and Northtown Mall.
- Cost is $20 per person, and each registration includes a swag bag. Door prizes will also be given out every 15 minutes at the walk.
- Trophies will be awarded for Most Participation, Most Enthusiastic, and the Most Laps.
- The route is pre-set and less than a mile. Participants will be awarded on how many times they complete the route.
- This year, there is a special category for participants 16 and under with their own prizes and awards.
- Register online at https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gsmarfomea/
The month of March is dedicated to March for Meals. Even if you can’t make the Mall Crawl, there are other ways to support our seniors. Consider donating online at mealsonwheelsamerican.org, or volunteering with the program to provide nutritious meals, a quick safety check, and much-needed human connection to homebound seniors.
Save the Date!
- Northtown or Spokane Valley Mall
- Friday, March 6th