Each month’s prompt will be in the newspaper and on Facebook. Our favorite stories will be published the following month. Responses will be judged on creativity and the ability to communicate a story. Submit your six-word story by the 25th of each month.
Our last prompt was “What You Found In Your Pocket.” Here are some of our favorites:
- Marigold heads so dead…seeds 2020! – Sue G.
- Guitar pick, a button and fuzz – Lin H.
- Baloney sandwich stale and green, YUM! – Carolyn G.
- One, two, three, four, five…fingers! – Adam M.
- Nickels, Dimes, Pennies—Piggy Bank food – Ed G.
- A fragrant note and warm memories! – Emilie M.
- Awe, I hope it doesn’t bite. – Emma E.
For this month’s prompt, write a six-word story about: Safe Topics For Family Dinner. Submit your six-word stories:
- On our Facebook page
- By email to [email protected]
- Six Word Stories – Deer Park Gazette
PO Box 1581
Deer Park, WA 99006