There are many updates and changes happening over at the Chamber of Commerce. The organization is working hard to add benefits for their members, which in turn will positively impact the whole Deer Park township. When businesses prosper, the whole community reaps the rewards.
One new addition for Chamber members is an online portal. As of July 1, business owners can login to a specially crafted area of the Chamber’s website. With these new tools, there will be increased online visibility through enhanced profile creation of custom brands.
Businesses will also be able to:
- Share services and promotions
- List open jobs
- Post events and opportunities to the Online Calendar
- Request a press release and announcement
- Receive and offer member to member discounts and referrals
- View their accounts in real time
The Deer Park Chamber of Commerce is working hard to connect customers with the businesses in the Deer Park area, by serving, connecting, and promoting the growing economy of the city and region.
Business owners and employees often need extra training in various topics. From branding and online optimization to the inner workings of a company, the Chamber wants to help strengthen local businesses.
August Skill Sessions:
- August 8: Online Branding and Improve your Google Rating with Richie Schut, TRECpro
- August 15: Telling YOUR Story and Writing Tips with KS Brooks, Reporter
- August 22: Onboarding New Employees with Kandise Hart, Knight Construction
- August 29: Accounting for Small Businesses with Andy Franklin, Franklin Accounting
Skill Sessions are Thursdays in August from 8:30 – 10:00 AM
Members are encouraged to reserve a seat at the Skills Session in August, as space is limited. Start your day with coffee, a continental breakfast, and relevant new knowledge. These sessions are open to members of the Chamber as well as their employees.
Registration and more information is online at DeerParkChamber.com. This opportunity is made possible by Avista and Google, as well as various presenters from our skilled community.
Connect with the Chamber through monthly meetings, Coffee Pop Ups, First Saturday Market, and the Annual Gala and Auction, Sunset on the Green in September. Find more information on the website at DeerParkChamber.com.