Each month’s prompt will be in the newspaper and on Facebook. Our favorite stories will be published the following month. Responses will be judged on creativity and the ability to communicate a story. Submit your six-word story by the 25th of each month.
Our last prompt was “Something Stuck To Your Shoe”. Here are some of our favorites:
- Tissue underfoot; still got the job. – Matt M.
- Adventures taken…Wonder- seeking…Purposed path! – Crystal J.
- Gum on curb saved my life. – Caleb S.
- Chicken manure added to the garden! – Gayle – C
- Gum in garbage, not on ground! – Vicki S.
- It’s keeping me from moving on. – Tristan C.
For this month’s prompt, write a six-word story about: What You Forgot To Pack