Comprised of more than 150 local businesses, non-profit organizations, and individuals, the Deer Park Chamber of Commerce is an engine for the growth and reach of locally owned and operated companies.
The Chamber hosts monthly meetings that focus on networking. They also have regular events, and promotional opportunities for businesses, as well as access to their expanding customer base throughout Deer Park and the greater Spokane and Stevens County area.
The mission of the Deer Park Chamber of Commerce is to provide each business with the tools needed to facilitate their growth. Chamber printed material states, “Our purpose is to be an advocate for local businesses, connect members to one another in order to form a strong network of local businesses, and promote our members and our community.”
A few of the benefits of membership include:
- Direct access to online database
- Monthly drawing for a half page story lead in the Deer Park Gazette
- Community sponsorships – opportunities to promote your business
- Affordable advertising opportunities online, in print and in person
- Partnerships throughout Eastern Washington connecting resources, information, and a thriving workforce
Additional resources include:
- Skills Sessions Training
- Administrative Training
- Grant Writing
- Tax Consulting
“We are strategically aligned with networks to better serve you!” says the Chamber, advocating in Olympia and Washington D.C. to keep Deer Park in the forefront of our elected officials. The Board of Directors attend and advocate in our Deer Park City Hall, helping you stay on top of city-wide changes and opportunities.
For more information about Chamber programs and services,