You may be able to get internet for $10 a month. The Internet Essentials is a program from Comcast to make internet connections accessible to everyone who qualifies.
High-speed internet for less than $10 a month would be a welcome gift to those on a tight budget. With the arrival of Xfinity services from Comcast in Deer Park, comes the opportunity to apply for their Internet Essentials program. The program waives installation fees, does not require a credit check, and does not require a contract.
- In-Home Wifi
- Optional Computer $149 Includes Software Package
- Families with one child that qualifies for the National School Lunch Program
- Families or Individuals that Receive HUD Housing Assistance
- Low income veterans who receive state or federal assistance
- Debt owed to Comcast in last year
- Already subscribed to Comcast (currently or canceled within the last 90 days)
If you do not qualify for this program, remember to shop locally. Reach for the Sky Satellite Services is the local Xfinity authorized retailer. See the internet buyers guide on page 10 of the October issue of the Deer Park Gazette. More details on InternetEssentials.com