Each month’s prompt will be in the newspaper and on Facebook. Submit your six word stories on our Facebook page. Our favorite stories will be published the following month. Responses will be judged on creativity and the ability to communicate a story. Submit your six word story by the 25th of each month.
Our last prompt was “Then It Exploded: A July Fourth Like No Other.” Here are some of our favorites:
- Placed Mortar Rounds next to Bonfire. – Tina M.
- Forgot our anniversary again, darn it. – Tristan C.
- Rover returned from under the bed.” Jeanne K.
- Afterward, my nephew’s daughter was born! – Ann B.
- You shook the soda again huh? Gerrit C.
For this month’s prompt, write a six word story about: The Life Of A Bird