Each month’s prompt will be in the newspaper and on Facebook. Our favorite stories will be published the following month. Responses will be judged on creativity and the ability to communicate a story. Submit your six-word story by the 25th of each month.
Our last prompt was “Smells of Summer.” Here are some of our favorites:
- Lovely fragrant flowers make me smile! – Flo M.
- Barbeque smoke, rain-washed air, sun screen. – Michael S.
- Sweet smells of pollen… wait… achoo! – Gerrit C.
- The sweet cool beauty of morning – Bob M.
- Barbecued meat in the heat, EAT! – Dawn M.
- Ozone after summer rain, lightning, thunder – Lori O.
- Summer smells ping memories of youth. – Tina S.
For this month’s prompt, write a six-word story about: Hidden Treasure. Submit your six-word stories: