Each month’s prompt will be in the newspaper and on Facebook. Our favorite stories will be published the following month. Responses will be judged on creativity and the ability to communicate a story. Submit your six-word story by the 25th of each month.
Our last prompt was “Hopes For The New Year” Here are some of our favorites:
- My prayer: deceit revealed to all – Linda S.
- My hope is in Christ alone. – Kathryn B.
- Hard times will not break us. – Crystal S.
- Be a fountain not a drain. – Melanie S.
- I want to see your smile. – Mary W.
For this month’s prompt, write a six-word story about: “Something Only Your Pets Know”. Submit your six-word stories:
- On our Facebook page
- By email to [email protected]
- Six Word Stories – Deer Park Gazette
PO Box 1581
Deer Park, WA 99006