Each month’s prompt will be in the newspaper and on Facebook. Our favorite stories will be published the following month. Responses will be judged on creativity and the ability to communicate a story. Submit your six-word story by the 25th of each month.
Our last prompt was “Summer’s End.” Here are some of our favorites:
- Harvesting is hard, but it’s amazing! – Emma E.
- Summer’s end is only the beginning. – Rev. Bob W.
- Hot, cold, all in a moment – Lori O.
- Sunny warm days….long cold nights! – Emilie M.
- Finally, school is back in session! – Sarah A.
- Summer ends and sweater weather begins. – Dawn M.
For this month’s prompt, write a six-word story about: What You Found In Your Pocket.
Submit your six-word stories:
- On our Facebook page
- By email to [email protected]
- Six Word Stories – Deer Park Gazette
- PO Box 1581
- Deer Park, WA 99006