Each month’s prompt will be in the newspaper and on Facebook. Our favorite stories will be published the following month. Responses will be judged on creativity and the ability to communicate a story. Submit your six-word story by the 25th of each month.
Our last prompt was “Mud Season”. Here are some of our favorites:
- Mud season, world overwatered, sun needed – Stan C.
- Mom: “Just washed floors!” Enter kids. – Sheila M.
- Just got hit! mud with corn? – Braiden S.
- My house just got painted brown. – Zachariah P.
- Muddy footprints?…Not ours! Call 911! – Matt M.
- Mud season, puddles with murky melt. – Gerrit C.
- Lost: little boy Found: Mud Monster – Maxine W.
- Look, it’s nice outside! Never mind. – Elizabeth S.
For this month’s prompt, write a six-word story about: Something Stuck To Your Shoe.
Submit your six-word stories:
- On our Facebook page
- By email to [email protected]
- Or by mail
Six Word Stories – Deer Park Gazette
PO Box 1581
Deer Park, WA 99006