Each month’s prompt will be in the newspaper and on Facebook. Our favorite stories will be published the following month. Responses will be judged on creativity and the ability to communicate a story. Submit your six-word story by the 25th of each month.
Our last prompt was “Valentine’s Day Mis-Haps.” Here are some of our favorites:
- No more mistletoe, do it yourself – Gerrit C.
- Sent it to the wrong person! – Zach U.
- Be Mine Valentine! Oops, I’m Sorry! – Mark G.
- Leans in for kiss: Enter beans. – Sheila M.
- Why is my daughter not home? – Elizabeth S.
- Received: Chocolate covered walnuts. Allergies: Walnuts – Maxine W.
For this month’s prompt, write a six-word story about: Spring aka “Mud Season”. Submit your six-word stories: