Each month’s prompt will be in the newspaper and on Facebook. Our favorite stories will be published the following month. Responses will be judged on creativity and the ability to communicate a story. Submit your six-word story by the 25th of each month.
Our last prompt was “New Year’s Resolutions.” Here are some of our favorites:
- Please help me stay on track! – Bob M.
- Mine is to not make resolutions! – Lori O.
- They come and then they go! – Suzy C.
- Year Isn’t Over Yet, Possible Success! – Mark G.
- New Year, retire from job, happiness. – Lyn C.
- The gym is packed with intention. – Jennifer H.
For this month’s prompt, write a six-word story about: Valentine’s Day Mis-Haps. Submit your six-word stories.
- On our Facebook page
- By email to [email protected]
- By mail
- Six Word Stories – Deer Park Gazette
- PO Box 1581
- Deer Park, WA 99006