Each month’s prompt will be in the newspaper and on Facebook. Our favorite stories will be published the following month. Responses will be judged on creativity and the ability to communicate a story. Submit your six-word story by the 25th of each month.
Our last prompt was “Holiday Family Gatherings.” Here are some of our favorites:
- Greet, Gather, Gossip, Gulp, Gorge, Goodbye. – Mark G.
- So much family, still missing one. – Caleb S.
- Cook: All day. Eat: Five minutes. – Vicki S.
- It is all about the pie. – Linda F.
- Family laughter games love that’s Thanksgiving. – Dixie P.
- No politics, just food, love, gratitude. – Liz R.
For this month’s prompt, write a six-word story about: New Year’s Resolutions. Submit your six-word stories.