Settlers 2021 Schedule
Thursday, July 22:
- 6pm- 8pm – Ice Cream Social at Mix Park: Ice cream will be served until gone or 8pm, whichever comes first.
Friday, July 23:
- 7:30pm – Clayton Rodeo at the Clayton Fair Grounds and presented by the Professional Western Rodeo Association (Pro-West).
Saturday, July 24:
- 10am – Main Street Parade starting at various locations on East Crawford and proceeding to Main Avenue, to Fourth Street to Mix Park.
- Following the parade, there will be the following additional activities:
- Vendor Booths
- Family Reunions
- Class Reunions
- Reiter Games
- Pro DJ Karaoke with DJ Wade will be providing music throughout the event
- 1pm – 2pm – Official Settlers Day Program
- Pledge of Allegiance ~ Invocation
- Parade Awards
- 7:30pm – Clayton Rodeo Continues In Clayton starts at 7:30pm
Sunday, July 25:
- 10:30am – Church In The Park at Mix Park
- This is a community gathering of multiple church congregations meeting in the park. A guest speaker will share a message with the community. Everyone is welcome to attend.
How To Participate
Parade participants will need to include the agreement with their form. In addition, Deer Park Settlers Day organizers are asking that no candy be thrown during the parade from a moving vehicle. However, walkers may drop candy.
If you want to participate in the parade or as a vendor, here’s how you can get involved:
If you have any questions:
- Commercial booth call Julie – 953-0087
- Craft booth call Alice – 276-6569
- Food booth call Jerry – 276-7016 or 220-4847
Call Sue – 276-2433
Enter via Pro West Rodeo Website