Access to important community information and upcoming events needs to be easy. Therefore, there is a wide range of ways you can get all of the news from the Deer Park Gazette. We post news on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Youtube, and now on Twitter.
Follow the Deer Park Gazette at https://twitter.com/DPGazette
The quickest way to get the critical news is with push notifications. They are small, pop-up messages sent to a user’s device, so you get the information within seconds of publishing. These alerts are big enough to grab your attention but not invasive. On each device, you want the notifications, visit DPGazette.com and click on the bell in the red circle in the bottom left corner.
You can also follow the Deer Park Gazette on our other social media platforms.
- Facebook – https://fb.me/deerparkgazette
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/deerparkgazette
- Pinterest – https://pin.it/HZGgVnT
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/deer-park-gazette/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl8M-Hsy48RweBGq0QvLueg
You can also subscribe to our daily summary email for all the news from the previous day. Visit DPGazette.com and click on the “Sign up for emails” button, then enter your email address.