Each month’s prompt will be in the newspaper and on Facebook. Our favorite stories will be published the following month. Responses will be judged on creativity and the ability to communicate a story. Submit your six word story by the 25th of each month.
Our last prompt was “Jumping Into A Pile Of Leaves.” Here are some of our favorites:
- Lively leaping, Lightly landing, Loudly laughing – Judy K.
- I’m glad these aren’t pine needles. – Erica W.
- I don’t think that’s a leaf – Sonya K.
- There was a mud puddle there! – Ann B.
- At 65 I still love leaves! – Suzy C.
- Found my rake the hard way – Tristan C.
For this month’s prompt, write a six word story about: Holiday Family Gatherings
Submit your six word stories
- On our facebook page
- By email to [email protected]
- Six Word Stories – Deer Park Gazette
- PO Box 1581
- Deer Park, WA 99006