The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of job duties and responsibilities and is subject to change at the discretion of the company based upon business needs.
Position Title: 70 bbl Vacuum Truck Driver
Report To: Facility Manager
Type: Full Time – Non-Exempt – Hourly
Responsibilities & Duties
- Operate straight and combination vehicles and equipment including, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Roll Off Trucks, Roll Off Boxes, Equipment Trailers, Flatbed Trailers, Liquid Vacuum Trucks, Air Movers, Frac Tanks and Drum Truck Services
- Perform operational duties including, but not limited to, placing liners in roll-off boxes, binding down roll-off boxes, pushing roll-off box doors closed, mounting and dismounting of truck, climbing up and down vacuum trailer
- Comply with all Company Policies and Procedures
- Comply with all local, state, and DOT and USCG regulations
- Accurately complete logs, reports and vehicle inspections daily
- Maintain On-call status for response readiness
- Assist in daily maintenance and activity of all equipment
- Perform proper loading and unloading procedures
- Communicate both safe and unsafe safety practices to supervisor/manager
- Communicate professionally with customers, dispatch, etc.
- Travel for extended periods.
Education & Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years related experience and/or training in related field
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Current required training certificates (including, but not limited to: Forty (40) hours of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 (HAZWOPER); CPR/First Aid; Forklift)
- Current TWIC Card
- Valid driver’s license
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Acceptable Background Check
- Ability to understand and communicate in the English language
- Valid Class “B” CDL with “X” Endorsement (Class “A” also acceptable)
- Ability to lift (up to 50 pounds), bend, climb, push, and pull repeatedly during the day
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly for the duration of the shift.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time; bend, kneel and lift cumbersome and/or heavy objects.
- Willingness to work in inclement weather situations.
- Willing to work other than scheduled times when needed to meet deadlines or ensure that daily work is completed.
- Pass required Drug Screens and Physicals
- Pass a Pulmonary Fit Test and wear proper respirator with no limitations